Welcome to Harbourside
Welcome to a heavenly corner of the world - Polperro. A harbour village where you can watch the boats and the world go by.
Harbourside is a quaint and cosy two bedroom cottage (ideal for couples or up to four adults) perched on the edge of a picturesque quayside, with breathtaking views of the yachts and fishing boats moored in the inner harbour. The outer harbour and small beach are just a few steps away, as are the South West Coast Path, and the small jetty from which boat trips can be taken to neighbouring towns or out to sea.
After visiting Polperro for many years, I quickly fell in love with it - this village will not fail to charm you with its narrow streets, fascinating art galleries, shops, inviting restaurants and pubs, and the delightful harbour on which everything is centred.
I finally realised a dream six years ago, when I jumped at the opportunity to own this beautiful cottage, which has charm, views, a little bit of outside space, and bags of character and comfort.
- Two Bedrooms, sleeps 2 - 4 adults
- Harbour views from every room
- Balcony overlooking harbour
- Window seats in Living Room and Main Bedroom
- Free, dedicated parking space for one vehicle 5 mins walk from cottage
- Flat screen TV with Freeview in Living Room
- DVD player
- Washing Machine
- Fridge/Freezer and Microwave
- Bed Linen and Towels provided
- Small well-behaved dog permitted at no extra charge
- Rated at 4 stars by VisitEngland.com
Contact me - David - on +44 7870 954 256
I also advertise at Holiday Cottages Polperro