Rental rates are for the entire property.
|Description||From||To||Weekly||Monthly||Week Night||Weekend Night||Minimum Stay|
|Spring 1 2019||02 Mar 19||05 Apr 19||£369||-||£92||-||3 Nights|
|Easter 2019||06 Apr 19||19 Apr 19||£508||-||-||-||7 Nights|
|Spring 2 2019||20 Apr 19||17 May 19||£484||-||£121||-||3 Nights|
|Summer 1 2019||18 May 19||26 Jul 19||£518||-||-||-||7 Nights|
|Summer 2 2019||27 Jul 19||30 Aug 19||£740||-||-||-||7 Nights|
|Summer 3 2019||31 Aug 19||27 Sep 19||£518||-||-||-||7 Nights|
|Autumn 1 2019||28 Sep 19||25 Oct 19||£484||-||£121||-||3 Nights|
|Autumn 2 2019||26 Oct 19||20 Dec 19||£350||-||£88||-||3 Nights|
|Christmas 2019||21 Dec 19||27 Dec 19||£490||-||-||-||7 Nights|
|New Year 2019||28 Dec 19||03 Jan 20||£692||-||-||-||7 Nights|
I acknowledge that the above rates may be a little confusing, why not contact me via email or the Enquiries Page for a competitive quote? Many thanks.
Terms and Conditions
- I currently accept payment by BACS transfer, personal cheque, or UK issued Credit Card (there is a 1.42% transaction fee for Credit Card payments).
- If a booking is made more than three weeks prior to the stay, then £100 deposit is due immediately, with the balance becoming due three weeks prior to the stay.
- If a booking is made less than three weeks prior to the stay, then the full amount is due immediately.
- In the event of a cancellation, the total cost is payable.
- Cancellation notice must be sent to the email contact address on the Enquiries page.
- If a cancellation is received, every effort will be made by me to re-let the property, and - if successful - a refund will be made less a £30 administration charge, and less any rent due for any period that was not able to be re-let.
- Access is available from 3pm on the first day of your booking, and the property must be vacated by 10am on the last day of your booking. Under no circumstances will you be granted access any earlier than 3pm on the first day.
- While respecting reasonable privacy, I, or any agent acting on behalf of me, reserves the right to access the property at all reasonable times, for repairs and emergencies.
5. Care of the Property
- You shall take all reasonable and proper care of the property and its furniture, pictures, fittings and effects in or on the property and leave them in the same state of repair, condition, cleanliness and tidiness as at the commencement of the rental period.
- You are required to inform me of any damage or breakage in or around the property promptly so that it can be repaired and replaced for the next guest. You will be bound to reimburse me for replacement, repair or extra cleaning costs where reasonably demanded by me for damage caused by you.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the property.